Cellar Club Membership Details
▼ Cellar Club releases occur in Winter (March), Spring (May), and Fall (October).
- Wines included in Cellar Club Releases are subject to change due to availability.
- The credit card attached to your membership will be charged automatically for each Club Allocation. We will always contact you via email so you can know when to expect new charges.
- It is the wine club members’ obligation to notify Dusky Goose Winery of any account changes (billing/shipping address, phone, email, or payment information) prior to the processing date for each allocation.
- Any updates to your order made after the charge date may result in a fee.
- Dusky Goose Winery requests a one (1) year minimum commitment to the Wine Club.
- Membership is on-going and may be canceled after meeting the minimum one (1) year commitment.
- Cancellations must be submitted via email to our Wine Club Manager, Tanis, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members are allowed one (1) skipped shipment per the lifetime of the membership.
- Requests to skip a shipment or cancel membership must be received prior to the wine club processing date.
- UPS is our primary carrier.
- An adult over 21 must be present at the time of delivery.
- To protect your purchase from extreme weather, we recommend shipping to a business address, or to your local UPS location for pick-up.
- Members are responsible for any sales tax that applies to the purchase and/or shipment of wine.
- Members are responsible for all shipping charges, including those incurred for address changes and/or returned shipments.
- If your wine is returned to us, and no attempts to coordinate redelivery are made within a 6-month period, your order will be considered abandoned and ultimately forfeited.
▼ Order Pick-up:
- We ask that you please pick up your wine within six (6) months of its release.
- If you have not picked up your wine or made other arrangements with us, we will automatically ship your order to your billing address after 6 months.
- If, after holding the wine for 6 months and attempting to ship, your wine has still not been picked up, your order will be considered abandoned and ultimately forfeited.